Home Network Details
I have an Airlink 101 Wireless Router, model #AR325W.
- The router is at 192.168.1.1 and the admin password is r-3.
- See the Airlink 101 web site for microcode updates.
- I've updated the firmware to version R1.97e5c, which was current as of 9-9-2006.
- The DHCP server uses 192.168.1.100-199 and I have 2 IP addresses reserved;
The main HP computer (MAC=00-11-2F-A6-8C-BB) is 192.168.1.3 (needed to route HTTP packets)
and Adam's laptop (MAC=is 00-14-A5-93-14-18) 192.168.1.4 (needed to host Warcraft games).
- The DHCP domain name is jasperfamily.org.
- The WEP key is the standard 135790x4 +22.
- The SSID is RJasper.
- I have 4 ports set up to forward; 80 to 192.168.1.3 (HP computer for *.jasperfamily.org),
6112 & 6113 to 192.168.1.4 (Adam's laptop for Warcraft games),
and 22 (SSH) to linux2.
This page was last updated on Saturday, 09-Sep-2006 20:02:36 Pacific Daylight Time