This page was last updated: Thursday, 24-Aug-2006 17:18:27 Pacific Daylight Time
- 20 Years of My Old Passwords (1985-2006)
- Old Delphion Jukebox Wait Animated GIF
and older IBM Patent Server logo
- 28-Box-Inventory of CDs We Sent Off to Heide
on August, 2005
- Patolis Nova Japanese-to-English Test Page
- My Plan to Move Patolis Off of DFS
- Info on the IBM 7337 Tape Library
- Implementing DFS on Linux Plan
- Thomson Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Old Image Server Installation Guide
- Inpadoc Collections Sample.
See the Perl script that creates this here.
- Jukeman v2.5.2 Changes
- How to Create a DCE Userid in the Almaden
Patent Server Domain
- Almaden New Machine Build Process
- Almaden Weekly Update Process
- "Pretty" Almaden DFS Usage Summary in March, 2000
- Network Dispatcher Documentation
- Installing Linux and Fibre on xSeries servers -- tip
- IBM FAStT Storage Manager Installation and Support Guide for Linux verion 8.2 Second Edition
- IBM FAStT Storage Manager v9.10 download files matrix - Fibre Channel Solutions
- IBM FAStT MSJ Diagnostic and Configuration Utility for 32-bit Linux - Fibre Channel Solutions
- Readme File for the IBM FAStT Managment Suite Java (MSJ) for Linux.
- IBM FAStT Host Adapter non-failover Device Driver for Linux - Fibre Channel Solutions (this came from a 10-4-2002 e-mail re: "Service Request #365756)
- IBM's Red Hat Linux AFS Download
- IBM's AFS Quick Beginnings
- My Delphion Phonebook
- Old TPS WebServiceAvailable Query Interface (returns XML)
- Old TPS WebServiceDocument Get Image Interface (returns PDF file)
- New TPS Charon Query Interface (returns XML)
- New TPS Charon Get Image Interface (returns link to a PDF file)
- European TPS Server (marge01eu)
and F5 Big/IP
- US TPS Server (marge01us)
and US F5 Big/IP
- Southbury Network Dispatcher Report
- Tom Griffin's Documentation for any2html
- 512-page, IBM Redbook to help study for
Certification test # 191,
AIX System Administration.
You can try this
- Tutorials: DB2 User Certification Preparation
This is a free, six-part, on-line tutorial designed to help you prepare for
the DB2 Fundamentals Certification (Exam 512).
The six parts are
DB2 user certification prep, Part 1: DB2 tools, data warehousing and OLAP
This tutorial introduces the basics of the DB2 Tools, and the concepts of data
warehousing and OLAP. The material in this tutorial primarily covers the objectives
in "Section 1. Installation and Planning". Installation is not covered in this tutorial.
DB2 Version 7 Online Documentation
DB2 user certification prep, Part 2: Security and instances
This tutorial introduces you to DB2 security and instances.
The material in this tutorial primarily covers the objectives in
"Section 2. Security and Instances".
In this tutorial, you will learn about DB2 instances, the Database
Administration Server (DAS) Instance, and DB2 Security features
(DB2 Authentication, Authorization and Privileges).
DB2 user certification prep, Part 3: Creating and accessing DB2 databases
This tutorial introduces you to the objects that make up a DB2 database, how the database is created, and the different tools used to create, access, and manipulate DB2 objects.
DB2 user certification prep, Part 4: SQL usage
This tutorial introduces you to Structured Query Language (SQL), and gives you a good understanding of how DB2 Universal Database uses SQL to define database objects (such as tables, views, or indexes) and to manipulate data in a relational database.
DB2 user certification prep, Part 5: Database objects
This tutorial discusses data types, tables, views and indexes as defined by DB2 Universal Database. It explains the features of these objects, how to create and manipulate them using Structured Query Language (SQL) and how they can be used in an application.
DB2 user certification prep, Part 6: Database concurrency
This tutorial introduces you to the concept of data consistency and to the various mechanisms that are used by DB2 Universal Database to maintain database consistency in both single- and multi-user environments.